Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello

I hope you all had a great summer and getting back into the groove of a new school year! In addition to new things at school, I wanted to introduce myself as the new Teen Services Librarian for APL. My name is Staci and I come from the Indianapolis Public Library system and am excited to be here in Anderson serving the teens! Stop into APL and the Information Services desk to say "hi".

I know I have some big shoes to fill because your past Teen Librarian, Beth Meyer, was awesome but don't worry she's filling me in on the likes and dislikes of the Anderson teen population. Although, Beth is no longer at the Main Branch of APL, she didn't go to far-she is the Branch Manager at the Lapel Branch, so if you are out that way, stop in and say "hey"!

Finally, here are 5 random facts about me:

1. My favorite color is blue.
2. My hometown is Monticello, IN aka Indiana Beach where there is more than corn in Indiana.
3. I have one younger brother.
4. One of my favorite authors is Chris Crutcher.
5. I love the TV show Heroes.