Thursday, November 01, 2007

What month is it?

Okay, I know it's November but what I mean is what is this month called besides the obvious? Here's a list of all things we could celebrate this month:



National American Indian Heritage Month
National Novel Writing Month
Aviation Month
Good Nutrition Month
National Epilepsy Month
National Month of Me
Latin American Month
Hunger Awareness Month
National Peanut Butter Lover's Month
National National Month Awareness Month
National Diabetes Awareness Month
National Red Ribbon Month (anti-drunkdriving)
National Stamp Collecting Month
National Georgia Pecan Month
National Pepper Month
National Raisin Bread Month
Vegan Awareness Month
National Kelsey Month

Whooo, that's a lot right? Personally, as someone who loves Peanut Butter and I am going to use the excuse that it is National Peanut Butter Lover's Month to eat all the Peanut Butter I want! Hmmm, I wonder how it tastes on Raisin Bread since it is also National Raisin Bread Month??