Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2008 Read 'n' Feed featuring Neal Shusterman

Okay, so I have been hinting about the Read 'n' Feed and the book Everlost for a few weeks now and finally I have a chance to devote a whole post about it and give you all the scoop!

Our 2008 Read 'n' Feed is April 29, 2008 at 7 pm in the Chief Anderson Room. This year the YA Author that is visiting is Neal Shusterman and we have distributed copies of his book Everlost to several classes and have few at the library to hand out while supplies last.

I am very excited because Neal is one of my favorite authors and I have read several of his books and can't wait to meet him and hear him speak about his books!

This month's book on the blog sidebar is none other than Everlost, so look it over and then come to APL to check it out! Plus, if you like it we have a bookmark that talks about several other of Neal's books that we have in the Teen Area!

I hope to see you on the 29th at the Read 'n' Feed featuring Neal Shusterman!!