Thursday, September 13, 2007

On the Eastside with Mrs. Kennedy's classes

Once again, I had the luck to venture out to one of the schools and book talk some great books. This time it was Eastside Middle School to Mrs. Kennedy's 8th grade classroom. I must say it was by far my most educational trip yet, I learned quite a bit about what you all like to do at the library and I hope to see you soon at one of the programs, especially the Read 'n' Feed! Here are the books we discussed in class:



Destiny of Linus Hoppe by Anne-Laure Bondoux

Mary, Bloody Mary by Carolyn Meyer

Code Orange by Caroline Cooney

Hidden Talents by David Lubar

Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko

Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke

Son of the Mob by Gordon Korman

Vampire High by Douglas Rees

Hope was Here by Joan Bauer