Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thanks to Ms. Moulder's classes @ Southside

Today was my first day of doing book talks for the year and my first time at one of Anderson's middle schools. I must say I had a great time visiting Ms. Moulder's classroom and meeting so many students, who were terrific and hopefully I will see you either in the library or at one of the many great teen programs coming up, including the Read 'n' Feed! Here are the titles we covered:

Destiny of Linus Hoppe by Anne-Laure Bondoux

Mary, Bloody Mary by Carolyn Meyer

Code Orange by Caroline Cooney

Hidden Talents by David Lubar

Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko

Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke

Son of the Mob by Gordon Korman

Vampire High by Douglas Rees

Hope was Here by Joan Bauer

Thanks again for making me welcome at Southside and I look forward to more visits and seeing many of you here @APL!